Privacy & Policy
Company respects the privacy of the users of the Services and is committed to reasonably protect it in all respects. The information about the user as collected by the Company is: (a) information supplied by users and (b) information automatically tracked while navigation (c) information collected from any other source (collectively referred to as Information).
- Collection of Personal Information including Sensitive personal Data or Information.
- Use of your Personal Information.
- Disclosure of Personal Information.
- Protection of your Personal Information.
- Review and updation of Personal Information.
- Definitions used in this policy.
We and our authorized third parties may collect different types of Personal Information and Sensitive personal Data or Information, as required under laws and regulation and also based on your desire to avail our services and maintain our business relationship with you.
This Personal Information and Sensitive personal Data or Information collected, handled and dealt by us may include, amongst other things:
Information that allows Company to provision desired services and to communicate with you and comply with current legal and regulatory requirements. This information may include but not limited to:
- Personal Information: Your name, Age, Gender, Date of Birth, Photographs, Password to Company’s Customer Portal, etc.
- Contact Information: Your address, Telephone numbers, Email id etc.
- Financial Information: Details pertaining to your bank account, credit/debit cards, Payment Instruments, Annual Income, etc.
- Health Information: Your Height, Weight, Illness/diseases, Medical Test Reports etc.
- Other Information: Any Information contained in documents used as proof of Identity and proof of address, proof of age, proof of income.
Other Information may be collected in the form of various surveys which you agree to participate in or provide other feedback to us regarding our products or services; when you register to receive news or public policy updates or when you apply for a job through our website; subscription enquiries through our web site.
In case you do not provide your information or consent for usage of personal information or later on withdraw your consent for usage of the personal information so collected, Company reserves the right to discontinue/cancel the services for which, the said information was sought.
The Personal Information and Sensitive personal Data or Information that we collect from you is held in accordance with applicable laws and regulations in India. It may be used by us for a number of lawful purposes connected with our business operations and functions, which include but not limited to:
- Verification of your identity as per prevalent laws and regulation;
- Processing your request and providing you with products and/or services requested or administering your account;
- Settling accounts with those who provide related services to us;
- Dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities; and all other general administrative and business purposes;
- Customer analytics on usage pattern and deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you;
- Provide you with the best customer experience possible;
- Address network integrity and security issues
- Carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement, for the purpose of compliance of a legal obligation, in connection with legal proceedings, in connection with prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences protect and defend our rights or property or act in an emergency to protect someone’s safety or to help investigations, monitor or prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person.
- Carrying out activities connected with the running of our business such as personnel training, quality control, network monitoring, testing and maintenance of computer and other systems and in connection with the transfer of any part of our business in respect of which you are a customer or a potential customer;
- By sharing my details with GrowByTen, I authorize GrowByTen representative to contact me via phone and/or e-mail and send messages via SMS and/or Whatsapp for marketing purposes even if this overrides registry on DND/NDNC
We may disclose and/or transfer your Personal Information and/or Sensitive personal Data or Information at times to third parties in cases where it is necessary for providing services to you and/or if you have consented for the same. We may disclose and/or transfer your information to
- Other companies that provide services directly to you on our behalf or provide services to us by collecting, receiving, processing, storing, dealing or handling your information. To enable them to do this, we may need to share your personal information and/or Sensitive personal Data or Information with them.
- any individual or a firm to whom we transfer our business, in respect of which you are a customer or a potential customer;
- to any other entity or organization in order for them to understand our environment and consequently, provide you with better services.
- By submitting your contact details on Growbyten.com, it will override any NDNC registration and authorize its authorized representatives to contact you
We may share your Personal Information including Sensitive personal Data or Information, without obtaining your prior written consent, with government agencies mandated under the law to obtain information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences, or where disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation.
We shall take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information and/or Sensitive personal Data or Information pertaining to you is stored in a secure environment and is protected from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
- We shall maintain information pertaining to you in our business records as per current regulatory requirements.
- The COMPANY shall retain your personal Information for as long as required to provide you with services or otherwise required under the law.
“Personal information” means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
“Sensitive personal data or information” of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to:-
- financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- physical, psychological and mental health condition;
- provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information for the purposes of these rules.
“Third party“: For the purposes of this document, a Third Party is a service provider who associates with Company and is involved in handling, managing, storing, processing, protecting and transmitting information of Company and also includes all sub-contractors, consultants and/or representatives of the Third party.
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to the processing of information provided by you or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email id : email@example.com
Address : Vasal Mall, 4th Floor, Police Line Rd, above Big Bazar, Opposite Hotel President, Jawahar Nagar, Jalandhar, Punjab 144001
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
- Identification of the information provided by you;
- Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information;
- Your address, telephone number or e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you;